• Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Identifies any occurrences not consistent with the operation of the center and/or standard of service to patients.
• Formulates dialysis plans for utility dialysis through various accesses.
• Observes all safety measures applicable to patients with end stage renal disease.
• Ensure implementation and compliance with policies and procedures and all safety regulatory requirements.
• Critical thinking.
• Flair for building relationships with proven ability to motivate and spread enthusiasm.
• Experience would be added advantage.
|Salary||32 Lac 50 Thousand To 50 Lac P.A.|
OKDA HEALTH CARE
|About Company||Okda Solutions is a manpower consulting firm with specialization in IT & Healthcare sector. Having its presence in major cities across India and head quartered in Hyderabad, India. We have been providing recruiting services for many years to corporate firms in IT and Non-IT industries and in Healthcare sector. Okda Solutions offers total recruitment solutions.|