Rajahmundry, Andhra pradesh,Bhimavaram
- Supporting medical officers on IPD Ward visits
- In the absence of Consultant - make timely visits - patients and treat patients along the indicated line treatment
- Conducting medical procedure under supervision after obtaining the consent of the accompanying patients.
- To provide emergency drugs in intensive care and Ward IP.
- Monitor Nursing appropriate medication at the appropriate time recording bowels etc.
- Inspect the room maintenance patients during his Duty
- Attend emergencies and medical officers inform further action.
- Provide information about the patient to his / her next whenever necessary.
- See the regime, chalkboard medicine, vital signs frequently draw
- Perform other activities / tasks and others affected by the elderly
Sound medical skills to work independently
- Should practice medicine based on evidence ,
- Skills and willingness to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Should be available in case of emergency.
- Must be updated with the current guidelines and protocols.
- Pleasant and friendly personality with a willingness to work in teams.
- Ability and willingness to treat all patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in all situations . Ability to work and handle pressure with multi -tasking skills.
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|About Company||Okda Solutions is a manpower consulting firm with specialization in IT & Healthcare sector. Having its presence in major cities across India and head quartered in Hyderabad, India. We have been providing recruiting services for many years to corporate firms in IT and Non-IT industries and in Healthcare sector. Okda Solutions offers total recruitment solutions|