1 - 5 Years
- Should be competent to perform Complex endoscopic procedures including upper GI endoscopy, ERCP, MRCP, Esophageal and rectal manometry studies and breath tests
- Should have competence to perform therapeutic endoscopy for foreign bodies, bleeding ulcers and variceal banding, bile duct stone removal, polypectomy and haemorrhoidal banding, stone removal, oesophageal stricture, achalasia dilatation, bile duct and pancreatic stricture dilatation, stenting, etc
- Should be competent to perform Endoscopic therapy for early mucosal cancers, liver biopsy, placement of feeding tubes (PEG) and jejunostomy tubes
- Responsible for administrative duties (e.g. review of results of investigations, patient records) which arise as a consequence of these clinical duties.
- Should be willing to be on call to manage emergencies
Skill required: Attitude: Practice evidence based medicine, good communication, willingness to work in a team. Availability for emergencies, up to date with current guidelines and protocols. Experience with electronic medical record of patient date.
|Salary||1 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|About Company||Okda Solutions is a manpower consulting firm with specialization in IT & Healthcare sector. Having its presence in major cities across India and head quartered in Hyderabad, India. We have been providing recruiting services for many years to corporate firms in IT and Non-IT industries and in Healthcare sector. Okda Solutions offers total recruitment solutions.|